Newsletter Subscription

Sunday, March 9, 2014

MORE ST PATRICK’S DECOR

St Patrick Decor 1

The Irish have now invaded the piano in the study.  They may not be Irish, but my eyes are smiling when I hear this song.

St Patrick Decor 2

St Patrick Decor 3

I’m not sure what an Irish jig is, but I’m sure I’d have fun trying to do it!

shrock tag

As I’ve said before, I just  pretend that we are Irish when St. Patrick’s Day arrives, because I do love to celebrate.  Ireland is on my bucket list, but a St. Patrick’s celebration is probably as close as I’ll get to that dream.

St Patrick Decor 5

 

St Patrick Decor 6

This Irish lad sees a pretty Irish lass walking around the pond.  He’s waiting to introduce himself when she arrives on his side of the pond. 

St Patrick Decor 7

In my next post, I’ll be joining The St. Patrick’s Blog Crawl at Cuisine Kathleen’s.

I have no idea why subscribers to my blog received notification of an old post from my blog yesterday.  (I have no idea why a lot of things happen on my blog!)  Thank you for being a subscriber, and I apologize for the extra email from my blog. Hopefully, it won’t happen again.

I’m glad you spent some time with me today.  laurie

This post is partying at Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch, Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life, and Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper.

4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed your St. Patrick Day Decor! Lots of Irish in my blood, but don't decorate. Lazy on my part. :)
I am having some strange things happening on my blog also. Hope they clear up soon.
Looking forward to warmer temps this next week.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Laurie, You really are Irish with the décor you so greatly display. I love seeing your treasures. My dad used to do the Irish Jig and we had so much fun dancing around the living room to Celtic music!! Love your piano display.
My blog did some strange picture loading and disappearing last night. Hope it's just a blogger glitch!!
Have a great day my friend.
Hugs!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Laurie, such a fabulous vignette, and I adore that piano. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Susie Q said...

Enjoyed all your Irish decor! It's fun to do isn't it! I must say I LOVE that piano!!
Love,
Sue