All four of these girls have great blogs, so stop by to see them.
I apologize for taking so long to respond to this tag, but this is not an easy one for me. Since I tend to over-share, you probably have already learned more about me than you ever wanted to know. I'll give it a try though.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1. My husband and I have been married for 39 years! Of course, I was a mere baby when we got married, and we have grown up together. He is a saint to have stayed married to me for this long, and I am still in love with him.
(See, we were just children when we got married!)
2. We have two children. Our daughter is 35 years old, and our son is 27 years old. Our daughter and her husband have given us two wonderful grandchildren, a girl and a boy, and our son and his wife have given us two wonderful granddaughters. I didn't believe people when they told me how wonderful grandchildren are, but that was before I had grandchildren! Mine are the cutest, the smartest, the best!
6. Now for the big reveal of the most shocking truth yet. I drink Tab soft drinks. For those of you who are too young to remember, Tab was the first diet soft drink. When it came out, everybody thought it tasted horrible. So did I, but I was drinking so many colas that I decided I had to drink this diet drink. It's kind of like beer-your first taste is horrible, and then you get used to it, and you like it (I never made myself get used to the taste of beer, but I sure made myself get used to the taste of Tab). I have been drinking Tab for more years than I care to count. Yes, they still make it, although it is a little trouble to find. The grocery store in my hometown stocks it for me! They do not want to see me have Tab withdrawals in their store!
The advantage to taking so long to respond to this tag is, that by the time I got around to responding, Donna had made an award to go along with this tag, so I get to post an award too!
Now, isn't that award so cute. Thanks Donna!
The disadvantage of being so late is that I can't find a blogger who hasn't already participated in this tag. If you haven't yet done it, please feel free to take this award and respond to this tag on your blog. laurie